Feast on the Fraser is back this fall for ten days of food-filled fun in New Westminster.
Taking place from September 22 until October 1, this event offers everything from longtable dinners to cultural tastings and everything in between.
- You will find over 50 food trucks at this epic free festival in Richmond
- 4 must-try spots on a 12th Street food crawl in New Westminster
- The Incredible Pie Championship is back this month after a two-year hiatus
- Sip your way down New Westminster's revitalized Front Street
- Where to eat at New Westminster's River Market
Feast on the Fraser was created to show people the best of what New West has to offer – from food to fun, this schedule is packed with exciting culinary events including the following:
- Mad Men Mixer at Mid Century Modern Home
- Be Our Guest Children’s Tea
- Discover Uptown Food Tour
- Taste of Sri Lanka
- An Evening of Modern Cocktails & Canapés
- 100 Braid St Silk Hat Cocktail Speakeasy Prohibition Gala
- Nasi Padang Dinner with Longtail & Freebird
- Urban Foodie Tour
- Wine & Dine on the Fraser
- Seven Course inner at El Santo
This is going to be a fun (and delicious) 10 days in New West that you definitely do not want to miss.
When: September 22 to October 1
Where: Multiple venues around New Westminster
Cost: $25-$135; buy online