The latest H&M designer collaboration featuring Isabel Marant has made this Parisian designer a household name. The collection mixes urban attitude, boho elegance and rock ‘n’ roll spirit for a chic French allure. The collection is available from Nov. 14, 2013, in around 250 stores worldwide and online, and will feature pieces for women, men and teenagers.
Here is how to shop H&M’s Isabel Marant in Vancouver:
- In British Columbia, the only H&M store that will be carrying the Isabel Marant collection is the Pacific Centre (609 Granville Street) location.
- If you arrive before the mall opens, take a deep breathe and join the queue. Staff will advise on how the shopping system will work.
- The queuing system: the first 420 people in line will receive a coloured bracelet. There are 10 colours, one for each group of 30 customers. Your colour will determine when its your time to shop the designer collection area.
- Each group will have 10 minutes to shop, with five minutes in between each slot.
- The returns: Returns for the collection are allowed up to seven days from the purchase date.
- Pro tip: Most shoppers will snatch up most items with the understanding that they can return products. Check back seven days following the collection drop date (Nov. 21) and you’ll see the returns appear in the stock again.
…and now, some of our favourite pieces from the collection!
Mens H&M x Isabel Marant