FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Fall for Local returns to North Vancouver for their annual fall market.
FFL is a one-of-kind event, that prides itself on curating high-quality modern items from independent local brands.
On September 29 and 30 you’ll be able to shop from over 80 vendors, enjoy free do-it-yourself workshops, grab delicious eats from food trucks on site, and more.
Vendors attending the event include:
- Deew Beauty & Wellness — Cannabis beauty and wellness product
- Homecoming — Hand poured candles and found goods from along the West Coast
- Felicity Anne Design — Handmade Gemstone Jewelry
- Kula Foods — Afro vegan foods inspired by rich and diverse Kenyan flavours
- Meet Blume — Self-care and period products for people that believe in the power of their choices
- Prebak — Edible cookie dough cart
The first 50 guests get a free canvas tote bag filled with local goodies on both days. Tickets are available now for $3 online and $5 at the door.
Your ticket includes:
- Unlimited re-entry all weekend long
- Access to vibrant local vendors
- Free DIY Station by Il Fioraio Floral Design
- Free Styling Bar from Blo Blow Dry Bar
- Free Canvas Tote Bags to the first 50 guests each day
- Plus Food Trucks, tunes and more
You’ll be able to find two hours of free parking at the Londsdale Quay Market parkade (123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver) and at the ICBC parkade (151 West Esplanade, North Vancouver).
When: Saturday, September 29 and Sunday, September 30, 2018
Where: The Pipe Shop Building — 115 Victory Ship Way, North Vancouver
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Tickets: $3 online and $5 at the door
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Fall for Local.