ExpoPlaza Latina is the premier platform for connecting British Columbian and Latin American organizers to business opportunities through high-energy panel discussions, roundtable discussions, workshops and networking opportunities at the main even on April 30 (rescheduled from March 24 and 25).
With 100,000 Latinos in Vancouver, ExpoPlaza Latina is the perfect opportunity if you’ve ever thought of doing business in Latin America. Latincouver, the group behind Vancouver’s Latin festival Carnaval del Sol, presents ExpoPlaza Latina, the only business conference exploring B.C. as a gateway to Latin America and Asia Pacific trade.
Topics being discussed at the main event will include:
- The Pacific Alliance – Opportunities for Canada and Latin America
- LNG – Opportunities in Latin America
- Mining-Medium Term Industry Outlook
- Oil and Gas – Opportunities in Brazil
- Cleantech – Incubators and Start-ups
- Government – Contracting & Financing in Canada
5 reasons you should attend ExpoPlaza Latina
- Attend panel discussions that cover key issues on Canadian-Latin American relations
- Learn about Canada’s role in the Pacific Alliance and how to utilize this agreement
- Connect with industry leaders from both regions
- Obtain the resources to tap into the most stable and rapidly growing Latin American markets
- Actively participate in specialized workshops and sessions
Registration and tickets
Tickets are broken down into several categories:
- Full day: $200
- Single plenary: $75
- Exhibitor – $800
- Entrance to the trade fair – Free
ExpoPlaza Latina Vancouver 2014 Main Event
When: April 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, SFU Vancouver