Leon Draisaitl has cleaned up at the NHL Awards, winning the Hart Trophy and Ted Lindsay Award on Monday.
The Edmonton Oilers star beat out Colorado Avalanche forward Nathan MacKinnon and Artemi Panarin of the New York Rangers for both awards.
Draisaitl received 91 first-place votes from members of the Pro Hockey Writers Association, ahead of MacKinnon (48) and Panarin (24). Boston Bruins forward David Pastrnak (3), Winnipeg Jets goalie Connor Hellebuyck (3), and Edmonton Oilers teammate Connor McDavid (1) also received first-place votes.
The Ted Lindsay Award is awarded to the “most outstanding player in the NHL” as voted by the players.
Draisaitl also won the Art Ross Trophy by virtue of leading NHL in scoring with 110 points (43-67-110) in 71 games.
Here’s the full rundown of this year’s award winners:
- Hart Memorial Trophy: Leon Draisaitl (EDM)
- Ted Lindsay Award: Leon Draisaitl (EDM)
- Calder Memorial Trophy: Cale Makar (COL)
- James Norris Memorial Trophy: Roman Josi (NSH)
- Vezina Trophy: Connor Hellebuyck (WPG)
- Art Ross Trophy: Leon Draisaitl (EDM)
- Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy: Bobby Ryan (OTT)
- Frank J. Selke Trophy: Sean Couturier (PHI)
- Jack Adams Award: Bruce Cassidy (BOS)
- Jim Gregory General Manager of the Year Award: Lou Lamoriello (NYI)
- King Clancy Memorial Trophy: Matt Dumba (MIN)
- Lady Byng Memorial Trophy: Nathan MacKinnon (COL)
- Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award: Mark Giordano (CGY)
- Maurice “Rocket” Richard Trophy: Alex Ovechkin (WSH), David Pastrnak (BOS)
- William M. Jennings Trophy: Tuukka Rask, Jaroslav Halak (BOS)
- Willie O’Ree Community Hero Award: Dampy Brar (Apna Hockey)