Edible Canada at the Market is bringing back their popular Festival Under the Bridge event where locals gather to taste some of the best in local food truck fare. More than 1,500 Vancouverities will be celebrating all things Canadian underneath the Granville Street Bridge in the heart of Granville Island for the Winterruption Festival that runs February 14th to 16th.
A few highlights –
- Live music including DJs and local bands
- Savoury Chef will be serving bison chili, Alberta beef brisket & maple flapjacks
- Granville Island Brewing will be supplying craft beer and local wines and spirings
- Edible will be setting up their famous ‘Garnish Your Own’ caesar bar
Edible Canada House will run the entire weekend of February 14-16 and into early mornings. Families with young ones are also warmly welcomed, as there will also be a separate play area with face painting courtesy of Granville Island Toy Company.
Event tickets include:
- Two Drink Tickets (beer, wine, Caesar, or non-alcoholic beverage)
- One Food Station Ticket
- Unlimited Televised Winter Olympic Events (view schedule)
- Local live bands & DJs
- Entertainment for kids, including a play area and face painting
- Friday, February 14 from 6pm to 1am
- Saturday, February 15 from 11am to 1am
- Sunday, February 16 from 11am to Midnight
For more event details visit ediblecanada.com.