For its 13th year, the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is going bigger and better, and is coming to the city with a full week of stellar culinary events from April 26 to May 3.
PICA has been launching careers in the culinary, baking and pastry arts for almost 20 years. Located at the entrance to Granville Island, they are dedicated to students’ success. Their professional programs prepare professionals for the career of their lives, and their intense, 90 per cent hands-on training programs are delivered under close, demanding supervision from their dedicated, passionate and experienced chef instructors.
- 2 tickets to PICA’s Cooking Class, An Eggcellent Brunch on May 3
- $100 gift card for dinner for two, including wine pairings, at PICA’s restaurant, Bistro 101
- 2 tickets to EAT! Vancouver at BC Place
Total prize valued at $200
To enter to win this prize pack, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $200 prize pack from @PICAChef and @Eat_Vancouver via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/MfS69 RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite type of food. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz’s new food Twitter account – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on April 30, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Winner: Michelle C.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be the exclusive online sponsor of EAT! Vancouver