This is the only time you will have access to one of the longest continuous stairways in Vancouver. So why wouldn’t you climb it?
On February 21, Vancouver’s toughest will challenge the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel at Climb the Wall: the Stairclimb for Clean Air featuring the Fight & Flight Challenge.
This race starts with a 1km bike ride on a stationary bike, followed by intense strength exercises and a test of balance before you head up the 739 steps of the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel. You’ll also face even more obstacles on your way up, as if climbing 48 storeys, straight up, wasn’t enough.
This is not for the faint of heart, it’s for those that want to train and test their strength, stamina and lungs while supporting the BC Lung Association.
Whatever you do, don’t forget leg day.
With great power comes great….perks:
- Awesome event tank or t-shirt to wear proudly to the gym
- A chance to earn other great apparel including an athletic pullover and brand new running shoes
- FREE group training sessions to get you in stairclimb shape, as well as the Ultimate Fight & Flight Prep Workout you can do at home or at the gym
- A finisher’s medal and cool photo opps for your social network
- Post climb breakfast while you watch others take on the challenge
- The fastest will have their name forever engraved on the coveted Fight & Flight trophy
The BC Lung Association’s Climb the Wall: the Stairclimb for Clean Air takes place on February 21, 2016. All proceeds go towards the BC Lung Association’s fight against lung disease. We all share the air. The fight belongs to all of us.
The BC Lung Association’s Climb the Wall
When: 9 a.m., February 21, 2016
Where: The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
Fight & Flight Challenge: $40 + $125 fundraising minimum (fee increases to $50 after January 15th)
Stairclimb Only: $25 + $125 fundraising minimum (fee increases to $35 after January 15th)
For more information visit Stairclimb.ca or call 604-731-5864.