Dine Out with Vancouver's Sequoia Company of Restaurants (CONTEST)
As you’ve probably heard, Dine Out Vancouver is back for a 14th consecutive year with a record-setting 288 restaurants participating in this year’s event.
The Sequoia Company of Restaurants‘ four unique restaurants (The Sandbar, The Teahouse in Stanley Park, Seasons in the Park, and Cardero’s) each offer a distinctive dining experience, and they are all on this year’s tasty list.
Dine Out Vancouver takes place until January 31, but the Sequoia Company of Restaurants is extending their prix fixe menus until February 5. Visit all four of their restaurants and receive complimentary gifts as you dine. On your third visit, you’ll receive a winery tour voucher to Quails’ Gate Winery and on your fourth visit, you’ll receive a $25 gift certificate valid at anyone of their four restaurants along with a chance to win one of three grand prizes, which include:
- Weekend Getaway to San Francisco
- Weekend Getaway to the Burrowing Owl Winery
- Wine & Dine at the Teahouse
Teahouse in Stanley Park
$300 gift card from the Burrowing Owl Estate Winery to use on-site for accommodation, dining at the Sonora Room Restaurant or towards retail items in the Wine Shop.
To enter to win the $300 gift card to Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, do one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Dine out with Sequoia Restaurants & win a $300 gift card to Burrowing Owl Winery via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/XeJZ6 RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us which Sequoia restaurants location you most want to visit. (1 entry)
3. Like The Sandbar, Teahouse in Stanley Park, Seasons in the Park and/or Cardero’s Restaurant Facebook pages. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry each)
4. Follow The Sandbar, Teahouse in Stanley Park, Seasons in the Park and/or Cardero’s Restaurant on Twitter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry each)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on January 24, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform by which they enter.