Digital strategy continues to play an essential role in strategic communications planning, and these skills are in high demand.
It’s critical to be focused and aligned with your communications efforts and to know how to measure your return on investments to determine if you are making an impact.
If you are a professional involved in marketing, communications, public relations, content creation, social media, and other digital technologies, the new certificate program offered by UBC Sauder Executive Education will show you how to take a strategic approach to digital communications to achieve your organization’s business goals.
During the four-month UBC Certificate in Digital Communications Strategy course, you will learn to:
- Take high-level strategic approaches to digital communications and understand how to integrate the right digital tools together in a cohesive, integrated strategy
- Ensure communications efforts contribute to the organization’s central message, objectives, and strategies
- Develop UX strategy including personas and user journeys, and learn how to translate your strategy into powerful designs
- Create deeper connections in audiences through the use of story elements and narrative
- Manage projects in the digital context
UBC Sauder School of Business prides itself as one of the world’s leading academic business schools, generating business leaders who drive change and shape industries and organizations around the world.
The Digital Communications Strategy Certificate commences on June 10 and is delivered both online and in-class.
Taught by leading industry experts, the program will give professionals the skills and confidence to succeed in strategic digital communications.
For more information about the program, visit the UBC Sauder School of Business website.