It’s the most wonderful time of the year — except for when you’re left with cold wet feet from the freezing rain and snow we’re being hit with. But don’t worry, you’re in luck with a chance to win a pair of waterproof shoes!
Vancouver-based Vessi has created a shoe that can be worn in any weather by using a knit fabric that is 100% waterproof to keep your feet “dry, yet fresh and breezy,” as well added a water repellent layer to allow dirt and sand to bead off.
When you wear a pair of Vessis, your ‘sole’ can also feel good knowing that the waterproof knit shoe is 100% vegan, and the company puts in efforts to leave a light carbon footprint on the planet by cutting traditional machine knit times from 45 minutes to seven minutes.
- One pair of waterproof shoes from Vessi Footwear
This prize package is valued at $135.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DailyHiveVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a pair of waterproof knit shoes from @VessiFootwear in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/35WgAqV RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter: (5 entries)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.