Modern Japanese is in Yaletown at Vancouver’s Minami Restaurant — and you have an opportunity to win a chance to experience an evening starting off with cocktails, the Aburi Shokai, paired with sake for four people.
Minami is introducing Aburi Sushi brand appetizers to North America, a combination of sushi rice cooked using a traditional method, and Aburi flame searing technique, which has turned sushi into an exciting culinary experience — Minami’s entree menu also features emphasis on seafood, poultry, and beef cuisine, with seasonal vegetables.
Minami’s service concept is “Ningenmi,” which means to “find joy in yourself by bringing pleasure to guests.” It says each guest who enters the restaurant is treated as a sole guest of the establishment — meaning everyone working in that space will contribute to making your experience at Minami memorable while you enjoy an amazing meal.
- Aburi Shokai dinner for four with sake
This prize package is valued at $800.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DishedVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an Aburi Shokai dinner for 4 (valued at $800) from @MinamiYaletown in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2P3ZF07 RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to the Daily Hive newsletter: (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.