This giveaway may be the most ‘British Columbian’ one yet: a flight to the province’s capital with Harbour Air for a two-night stay at the Magnolia Hotel, where you’ll have an opportunity to explore Victoria and its craft breweries, boutique shops, and running trails.
Located in the lobby of the hotel, you’ll find The Courtney Room restaurant showcasing Vancouver Island’s ingredients in its casual dining, or choose from a multi-course meal, and cocktails, of course!
Harbour Air has a fleet of seaplanes that take off from Vancouver Harbour, and less than 35 minutes of soaking in beautiful views of the Gulf Islands from the sky, you’ll land in the heart of Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
Photo courtesy Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Two-night stay at the Magnolia Hotel & Spa
- $150 credit to spend at The Courtney Room
- Return flights for two from Vancouver Harbour to Victoria Harbour with Harbour Air
*Subject to availability, blackout dates apply
This prize package is valued at $2,000.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a 2-night stay at @MagnoliaHtl in #VictoriaBC with roundtrip flights from @HarbourAirLtd, a trip valued at $2000 in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2sfeh3G RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to the Daily Hive newsletter: (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.