Fanny Bay Oyster‘s newest location is the city’s only “tide to table” oyster bar and shellfish market in Vancouver’s stadium district on Cambie Street, providing the city with the freshest shellfish and seafood experience in BC.
Fanny Bay Oyster’s menu has you covered for brunch, lunch, happy hour, and dinner — but if you can’t stay, you can bring something home from the shellfish market.
Part of the Taylor Shellfish Family of Farms, Fanny Bay Oysters’ premium shellfish are raised on its farms in BC and Washington State — and all the seafood on its menu is sustainably fished or farmed, and Oceanwise certified.
- $300 gift card to the Oyster Bar
- $200 worth of goods from the shellfish market
This prize package is valued at $500.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DishedVancouver on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $500 prize pack from @FannyBayOysters in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/2RAmzOb RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.