For some, Jack Frost can put a damper on your outdoor fun, but a chance to enjoy winter’s lovable side isn’t far off. Make the most of your staycation this holiday season with a visit to the Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish.
A 45-minute drive from downtown Vancouver will transport you to a winter wonderland. Take in the view on top of the sky pilot suspension bridge, walk along the decorated Spirit Trail, go for a ride in the tube park, snowshoe, and revel in the scenery atop the viewing platforms and the Summit Lodge Eatery.
Now through January 7, you can catch the Spirit of Christmas programming, featuring visits with Santa, concerts, fondue, and more.
Get the full Spirit of Christmas experience, including:
- Holiday fondue for two
- Headlamp hike tour for two
- Sightseeing passes for two
The prize package is valued at $175.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow @DailyHiveMapped on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a winter wonderland experience at @SeaToSkyGondola via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/lIMn30gYteC RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.