Vancouver’s West Broadway is home to probably some of the uglier office towers in the city. New projects intend to break from that mold and this 10 floor office tower is a welcome addition to B.C.’s second largest employment district, the Broadway Corridor. As you can see this building will also have a placeholder for a future rapid transit station. That is if the UBC line ever sees the light of day. Over 70,000 square feet of office space will be available over 9 floors. The main floor will be retail.
The New LEED® Gold building is prominently located at the southeast corner of the West Broadway and Oak Street intersection.
Property Features for 988 West Broadway
- Penthouse amenity room includes fitness facility, meeting room and large landscaped deck
- Underground parking
- Bicycle storage
- Future connection to rapid transit along West Broadway
- Building naming rights available
- Efficient floor plates and latest building systems
- LEED® Gold construction
- Windows that open and decks on most floors
- 9 floors of office space with main floor retail