Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is the gateway to everything wonderful about our city. The hotel is home to the award-winning One Wall Centre, the North Tower, and is a short distance from iconic locations like Stanley Park, Yaletown, Gastown, Robson Street and more.
Refresh and renew in comfortable rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy stunning city and ocean views of Vancouver, the North Shore Mountains, and as far as the eye can see.
Fuel the day’s adventure with the buffet breakfast at Café One, a relaxed on-site restaurant for hearty Canadian cuisine with an emphasis on West Coast dishes. Return to the hotel in the evening for dinner and cocktails at Café One, then raise a glass at Bar One to wrap up the stay in style.
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is the perfect opportunity to support local and stay local. The Wall Centre has been proudly locally owned and operated for over 25 years. They are offering an exclusive Resident Rate for locals, with up to 40 per cent off stays with complimentary parking.
- One VIP Vancouver Staycation for winner and five of their friends (bubble). Includes up to six guest rooms for one night
- VIP 4-course dinner (custom created by Head Chef Kai, and valid for up to 6 people)
- Limo transportation from winner’s house to hotel & complimentary parking for friend’s cars (if requested)
This prize package is valued at $3000.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
View this post on Instagram
2. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win a VIP Staycation at @wallcentre valued at $3000 in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days https://bit.ly/3oifhvK Follow @DailyHiveVan and RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2020. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 21.
Please note: As recommended by BC’s provincial health officials, gatherings of any kind and unessential travel in BC is not recommended at this time. Please adhere to COVID-19 health and safety measures, including proper physical distancing and frequent hand washing. If you are sick, please stay home.