12 Days of Giveaways: Iberico Ham Shoulder & Carving Kit from ARC IBERICO IMPORTS
If you are looking for Spanish products, there’s only one place you need to turn to: ARC IBERICO IMPORTS.
ARC IBERICO IMPORTS is one of the leading importers and distributors of Iberian products in Vancouver. With the full exclusivity of Cinco Jotas and Julián Martín, they supply more than just ham, they provide an experience.
The company specializes in premium Spanish products, including Spanish seafood, vegetable conservas, and smoked paprika. They also offer a variety of services, including ARC IBERICO IMPORTS CEO and Master Ham Carver Antonio Romero Casado’s live carving demos. And their latest delicious adventure is a Jamoneria and Sandwich Shop.
And if you’re looking for a gift for that special someone on your list, ARC IBERICO IMPORTS is offering Christmas Gift Boxes filled with an assortment of goodies and treats.
- Iberico Ham Shoulder & Carving Kit
- 1 Semi Bone-in Ibérico Ham Shoulder – 20 Months curing time. White label grain-fed ( Cebo de Campo)
- 1 Wood Ham Holder
- 1 Carving Knife
This prize package is valued at $360.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DishedVancouver and @Arc_Iberico_Imports on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win a great ARC IBERICO IMPORTS prize pack in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days https://bit.ly/2IDIcen Follow @DailyHiveVan and RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2020. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 21.