Home Décor enthusiasts and interior designers will find a pleasant surprise at 1461 Bellevue Avenue in beautiful West Vancouver. What began as a small giftware store in 1996, Da Vinci’s Home has evolved into a home designer’s fantasy, bursting with hand-picked exquisite accessories sourced from around the globe.
Whether shopping for you or for clients, Da Vinci’s is famous for stocking one of the largest collections of accessories in Vancouver. From exotic African masks and vintage discoveries to contemporary cushions and lighting, they carry everything you need to give your home “soul” and personality.
- Decorative cushions,
- Custom elegant lighting solutions,
- Luxurious hand poured candles,
- Seductive array of personal soaps and creams,
- Diverse selection of decorative home furnishings.
- The pleasure of gift giving has been made easier than ever with endless giftware ideas for all occasions and tastes. From gorgeous room scents, treasurable baby gifts, quality leather goods, and comfy eco-friendly alpaca throws, Da Vinci’s Home is the place to go.
Da Vinci’s has a passionate eye for helping clients create beautiful, cohesive roomscapes with continuously changing inventory arriving daily. Using a fusion of Western and Eastern room culture, Da Vinci’s Home strives to be an empowering resource for the professional designers and individuals who love only to beautify homes by creating a customized and personalized style oasis.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.