Crave the Heights, presented by the Heights Merchants Association, is bringing a celebration of tantalizing local grub back to Burnaby for another year from August 14 to 23.
The neighbourhood dining showcase runs in a similar fashion to Dine Out Vancouver and features several restaurants on the Heights. This year, the celebration is focusing on takeout services.
In addition to highlighting food to-go, eateries involved in Crave the Heights will be offering exclusive set menus and deals on appetizers and happy hour specials too.
Here are the 12 participating restaurants for this year.
- Chad Thai (4010 Hastings)
- FiorDiLatte Cafe (4233 Hastings)
- Glenburn Soda Fountain (4090 Hastings)
- Green and Oak Malaysian Restaurant (3760 Hastings)
- Noodle Paradise (4217 Hastings)
- Peaked Pies (4114 Hastings)
- Quesada Burritos & Tacos (4297 Hastings)
- Ramen Gaoh (4518 Hastings)
- Socrates in the Heights (4651 Hastings)
- Sopra Sotto Pizzeria (4022 Hastings)
- The Gray Olive Cafeteria (4190 Hastings)
- The Zeus (4624 Hastings)
Be sure to mark your calendar and plan out how you’ll chow down. There’s a lot of eating to do during Crave the Heights 2020.
Crave the Heights 2020
Where: Various restaurants across the Heights
When: August 14 to 23
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Crave the Heights 2020