Concrete Hero is coming to Vancouver for the first time on September 29, 2013. Not only is it 7km course but it’s dubbed as the ultimate urban obstacle challenge. Here are some of the crazy obstacles you can expect to face.
There will be a total of 10 obstacles throughout the course, including:
- Leaping over parked cars in the traffic jam from hell
- Climbing your way up the “Chief”
- Swinging over the “Lost Lagoon” without falling in
- Coming face-to-face with the city’s elements in the “Lions Gate Lockdown”
- Crawling your way through the “Second Beach” dash
It’s going to be tough. It’s going to be kick-ass. But make no mistake, this event isn’t just for extreme athletes or gym junkies. It’s for anyone who wants to challenge themselves for a great cause.
Concrete Hero Vancouver 2013
When: September 29, 2013
Where: Strathcona Park, Vancouver
Register: www.concretehero.ca or call 604-488-HERO (4376)
Want a taste of what to expect? Here are some photos from past challenges in other cities.
Images: Concrete Hero LA, Romero Brooks
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.