12 companies hiring in Vancouver right now for 181 jobs
Dec 20 2017, 5:16 am
Got the Monday blues? Sitting at your desk but feeling totally bored already? Wondering how you’ll get through the week?
Maybe it’s time for a new job. The good news is that there are loads of companies hiring in Vancouver right now.
Here’s our rundown of 181 job opportunities at 11 tech companies – and one not-so-tech company – in the city this week.
- Who: Tasktop’s software development and delivery tools are the world’s most deployed integration technologies – and the company is headquartered in Vancouver.
- Jobs: Tasktop has five positions available in marketing, administration and engineering.
- Perks: Three weeks’ vacation, foosball, Rock Band – and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- More: tasktop.com/careers
- Who: Recently named one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for 2016, iQmetrix combines metrics and technology to create end-to-end retail solutions.
- Jobs: iQmetrix has seven jobs on offer in software and web development, quality assurance, marketing and database administration.
- Perks: An ocean/mountain/ city view, two craft beers on tap, a wine fridge and nerf guns.
- More: iqmetrix.com/careers
- Who: Musefind have developed end-to-end influencer marketing software to help clients identify and match influencers to their brands.
- Jobs: Musefind are looking for two “culture-fit, talent first” people for the positions of Campaign Manager and Technical Architect.
- Perks: Huge network of mentors, advisors and customers including Oreo and Caltech, monthly team outings and Stella Artois beer on tap. Plus a ping pong tournament.
- More: musefind.com/team
- Who: Clio runs out of Burnaby and builds comprehensive, easy-to-use cloud-based law practice management software for tens of thousands of legal professionals.
- Jobs: Clio has 11 positions available in customer success, digital marketing, product development, quality assurance and sales.
- Perks: 100% RRSP matching up to 3%, a catered lunch every Friday from Savoury Chef and a beach volleyball court out back. And more ping pong.
- More: goclio.com/about/careers
- Who: Appnovation is a global company headquartered in Vancouver, delivering open technology solutions to clients like Samsung, MTV and the US Department of Defense.
- Jobs: Appnovation has 14 positions on offer in managed services, development, business analysis, web design, quality assurance, accounting and finance, sales and operations.
- Perks: Dog-friendly offices, free weekly breakfast/lunch, at least three weeks’ vacation and a fully-equipped games room.
- More: appnovation.com/careers
A Thinking Ape
- Who: A Thinking Ape builds mobile apps and games, and is one of the top grossing developers on the Apple App Store worldwide.
- Jobs: A Thinking Ape is looking for 15 people in engineering, product, creative, user acquisition and community roles. They also have co-op/internships available.
- Perks: Year-end bonuses, employee stock options, flexible hours, company hockey/dodgeball teams, weekly catered lunches and a massage chair.
- More: athinkingape.com/jobs
- Who: Broadband TV (BBTV) operates one of the world’s largest multi-platform networks, driving success for online video creators by using its own software and premium brands.
- Jobs: BBTV is looking to fill 45 positions in sales, technology, marketing, social media, design and e-commerce.
- Perks: Commitment to equal pay, annual summer games and a new custom-designed HQ in Coal Harbour with a theatre, baby grand piano and games room.
- More: bbtv.com/careers/
- Who: Vision Critical provides a cloud-based customer intelligence platform, allowing companies to build engaged groups of customers they can use for real-time feedback.
- Jobs: Vision Critical has nine positions going in customer success, marketing, engineering, sales and software development.
- Perks: Three flexible benefits plans, 100% RRSP matching up to 3% and an office with “amazing” mountain views, video games, a bar with keg and foosball.
- More: visioncritical.com/careers
- Who: SAP Vancouver is the development hub for the global company’s social collaboration software, SAP Jam, and one of its flagship new products, SAP Cloud for Analytics.
- Jobs: SAP has 31 jobs going including sales, software design and development, finance, IT, digital marketing, analytics, customer service and support, education and training, and some internships.
- Perks: Public commitment to hire 1% of their workforce on the autism spectrum, RRSP matching, share options – and free lunches around Yaletown.
- More: sap.com/careers
- Who: BuildDirect is the world’s largest online marketplace for home improvement products, connecting homeowners directly to suppliers, based in Vancouver.
- Jobs: BuildDirect is looking to fill nine positions in the city within engineering, customer service, marketing, operations, analytics and product management.
- Perks: Unlimited paid vacation and stock options for all employees, plus yoga, foosball, and fireside chats with the CEO. And of course, ping pong.
- More: builddirect.com/Careers
- Who: ACL helps the world’s largest public and private companies, plus local, regional and national governments, stamp out fraud, operational waste and unethical business.
- Jobs: ACL has 20 positions going in technology, IT, marketing, product management and design, professional services, research and development, engineering and sales.
- Perks: You get to work for a B.C. Top Employer and enjoy the use of their “company car” (pictured), free beer, nap chairs, patio with BBQ and a game room.
- More: acl.com/about-us/careers/
And if that all just makes you want to get out of the tech game, how about trying your hand at wellness?
- Who: Saje sells essential oil products and wellness accessories, containing only 100% natural ingredients, at 34 stores across Canada, and has a growing web presence.
- Jobs: 13 jobs available in Vancouver, in graphic design, photography, facilities, ecommerce, payroll, web design, office support and retail.
- Perks: Healthy snacks/lunches planned by in-house specialist, an annual leadership retreat and an office with living walls, a moss ceiling and four outdoor patios.
- More: saje.ca/index.php/careers