Chocolate lovers unite for the grand opening of CocoaNymph’s second location, located just off of Main Street. The first location at 3739 West 10th Ave.
“We’re so happy to be moving into such a vibrant neighbourhood,” says owner and chocolatiere Rachel Sawatzky. “We found the perfect spot in an area that is full of life!”
In addition to the sinful selection of sweets, the new location will have a brunch and lunch menu featuring stuffed French toast, daily soups, and panini made from local charcuterie and cheeses.
“We went big with the new space,” says Rachel. “From our tiny 120 square foot kitchen to 1200 square feet of chocolatey goodness, our new home is bright and open.”
The grand opening will be fun for the whole family! Taste samples, sip on a wine, tour the production facility, and listen to live music. “We are so thankful for our amazing, loyal customers and friends because we know that this couldn’t have been possible without them!”
5 Golden Tickets worth chocolate awesomeness
Also as part of the grand opening, they’re offering five “golden tickets” worth “chocolate awesomeness.”
The five tickets will be hidden in secret locations around the city from Sept. 17 to Sept. 22, after 12 p.m. Take the golden tickets to the Grand Opening and you will be rewarded with chocolate!
Here are the clues to find the golden tickets:
- Monday, Sept. 17: Spy a golden ticket on the grand steps of Vancouver’s Collosseum-inspired building.
- Tuesday, Sept. 18: A golden ticket awaits you at the steamy structure in the neighbourhood of Vancouver named for saloon proprietor Gassy Jack Deighton.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19: Known as a mecca for fashion shopping, this Vancovuer street is home to many global trends. Find your golden ticket at the door to three floors of books.
- Thursday, Sept. 20: In the 1900s, this historic part of Vancouver was ghome to industrial factories and mills but received a facelift in the 1970s to become the bustling peninsula it is today. Claim your golden ticket where the kids love to shop.
- Friday, Sept. 21: Find the final golden ticket at this historic Main St. building which was originally a post office, then restored into a bustling community centre.
Don’t get the golden tickets, it’s all good you can still swing by on September 22, 2012 from 11am-7pm to scope out CocoaNymph East, located at 4 West 7th Avenue.
Visit CocoaNymph online at Facebook.com/cocoanymph.