Juno Award-winning singer-songwriter and new folk icon Dallas Green comes to Vancouver on June 3 with City and Colour, on a Canadian tour stopping in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec.
Green rose to fame as part of post-hardcore band Alexisonfire, before found City and Colour in 2004. Green has since released five studio albums under the City and Colour name netting a number of Juno award nominations, and three wins since then.
His most recent release “Should I Go Before You,” has garnered significant praise, and the 2016 tour, along with guests Shakey Grave, hopes to bring new music to fans new and old.
Tickets are available for purchase Friday, November 27 via Live Nation.
City and Colour 2016 Canadian stops
- Thursday, June 2 – Kelowna, BC – Prospera Place
- Friday, June 3 – Vancouver, BC – Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- Sunday, June 5 – Prince George, BC – CN Centre
- Monday, June 6 – Red Deer, AB – Enmax Centrium
- Wednesday, June 8 – Medicine Hat, AB – Canalta Centre
- Friday, June 10 – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Centre
- Saturday, June 11 – Calgary, AB – Scotiabank Saddledome
- Sunday, June 12 – Regina, SK – Brandt Centre
- Tuesday, June 14 – Winnipeg, MB – MTS Centre
- Wednesday, June 15 – Thunder Bay, ON – Community Auditorium
- Saturday, June 18 – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Monday, June 20 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
When: Friday, June 3, 2016
Time: Doors 6:30 p.m. / Show 7:30 p.m.
Where: Rogers Arena – 800 Griffiths Way, Vancouver
Price: $35, $49.50, $65