The Christmas spirit is coming to Vancouver a little early this year, as the Circle Craft prepares for its 43rd annual market.
The Circle Craft Christmas Market hosts more than 300 different artisans and vendors from across Canada, and features everything from pottery to fashion to craft distilleries.
At this year’s Circle Craft Christmas Market, you’ll find a number of new vendors, including:
- LEMO Lemonade, hand-zested lemonade syrups
- Montakarn Estate Winery, BC Merlot, Chardonnay, Malbec, Cabernet Fran, and Syrah
- Elfworks Studio, wooden toys and woolly hats for all ages
- Heidi The Artist, ethically-made fashion from natural and recycled materials
- Mariclaro, designer bags made from re-purposed Air Canada seat leather
- Mistura Timepieces, one of a kind wooden watches and sunglasses
- RAW Eco Jewellery, handmade bohemian-style jewellery
- Big Bear and the Wolf, whimsical, handcrafted artwork on sustainable wood
- Here&Now Botanicals, luxury aromatherapy products
- Mountain Path Pottery, pottery with inspiration from organic forms
- Shasta Image, garden art focused on songbirds
In total, there will be more than 50 new vendors to the market, as well many established artisans.
The market will also showcase live entertainment by local performers, demonstrations of different crafting techniques, and contests. There will also be a “Budding Artists” area, where up-and-coming artists can introduce their work.
The Circle Craft Christmas market will run from November 9 to 13 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Tickets are $15 for adults, and are available online and at the Circle Craft Shop and Gallery in Granville Island.
Circle Craft Christmas Market 2016
When: November 9 to 11, 10 am to 9 pm. November 12, 10 am to 7 pm. November 13, 10 am to 5 pm.
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West, 1055 Canada Place
Price: $15 for adults, $12 for seniors and students. Save $2 on advance tickets when you buy online
Daily Hive Vancouver is a proud media sponsor of the Circle Craft Christmas Market.