It’s that time of year again and Christmas at Canada Place has something for everyone. Come down to Canada Place from December 8th to 30th to experience the nostalgia of the Woodward’s Windows, the excitement of a Breakfast with Santa, and the magic of the Christmas Trail.
Classic Christmas Activities At Canada Place you’ll find the magical Christmas Trail featuring several of the Woodward’s Windows, a trail of decorated Christmas trees featuring generous community sponsors, complimentary hot chocolate, festive craft activities, roaming entertainment, beautiful decor and more.
A Vancouver Christmas Tradition. For years the Woodward’s Windows’ traditional charm has captured the memories and imagination of Vancouverites. In 2012, the Windows will be spread throughout the community for all to enjoy. Visit the festive displays at:
- Canada Place – along The Christmas Trail
- Bentall One, Three, Four and Five
- Woodward’s Food Floor by Nesters Market
Breakfast with Santa
Bring your family to enjoy a magical morning including a delicious buffet breakfast, visits with Santa, a family entertainment stage, face painting, and more. Catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
Dates: December 15 and 16, 2012. Tickets available now.
Christmas Sails of Light
On the spectacular 90 foot sails there will be a festive display of stunning colour, vivid design and holiday spirit.
Support local kids in need and enter to win a trip for two to Hawaii valued over $6,000. There are many ways to enter:
- Make a donation on-site
- Download the Christmas at Canada Place mobile app, check-in at all Woodward’sWindows
- Tweet or comment on Facebook to vote for your favourite Christmas tree
* One winner selected from all entry methods. Enter as often as you like. Maximum of 4 entries per person via Facebook and Twitter combined.
Visit their website for more information www.canadaplace.ca/christmas