Chinatown Mall is Vancouver’s original pop up streetwear marketplace, occurring seasonally in historic Chinatown.
They work with the best emerging artists, artisans, brands, collectors, curators, designers & shops to create a unique shopping concept targeting Vancouver’s ever growing streetwear community.
Each seasonal market features a curated selection of the best local goods combined with individuals selling rare novelty goods and deadstock/vintage & almost new apparel, sneakers and accessories from the most coveted international brands and designers like, a.p.c., Adidas, Alexander Wang, Supreme, Stussy, Nasty Gal and many, many more.
Chinatown Mall is youth driven, community fashion event proudly presented by Paper Route, a concept of pop up shops, group markets and unique fashion/art events.
Along with great evening of fashion and shopping there will be:
- 40+ artists, artisans, brands, collectors, curators, designers & shops. (vendors t.b.a.)
- Beauty Shop: Hair, Nails & Henna!
- DJS: Liam Bnkd, Shaunic & Joseph The Stranger.
- Dance performance from Tantra Twerk Team.
- TWERKSHOP Dance workshop hosted by Jasmine Spice (L.A./Tantra Fitness)
- Art installation, giveaways and more.
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Time: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: 50 East Pender, Chinese Cultural Centre, Vancouver.
Tickets: Available on Eventbrite. $5 advance or at door with food bank donation / $ 7 at door – free for kids under 12!
Interested in becoming a vendor? Vendors can apply to sell at CHINATOWN MALL @ www.paperrouteofficial.com. Student/youth vendor rate available!