Maybe you just want to kick back on a white sand beach in Tahiti, or maybe you want to island hop around French Polynesia – well now’s the time to book!
According to YVR Deals, Air New Zealand has dropped the price of some flights from Vancouver to Papeete, Tahiti to just $990 roundtrip.
That may sound like a lot, but according to the website, it’s in fact a rare sight, with typical roundtrip flights usually costing $1,700.
The cheaper flights stop in Auckland, New Zealand on the way out, then in Los Angeles, US, on the way back.
Your travel dates must be at some point in December 2017, or February, March, May, or June 2018, but other than that, there are no restrictions.
Here’s how to track those flights down:
- Go to Momondo
- Search for a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to Papeete, Tahiti (PPT)
- Try one of the following date combinations:
- December 2 to December 23
- February 26 to March 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 20
- May 5 to May 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24
- May 26 to June 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14