Between the historic Panama Canal and the mesmerizing blue water of the San Blas Islands, there’s no shortage of tropical adventures to be found in Panama.
So, if you’re looking for a post-summer getaway to ease your way into fall and winter — you’re in luck.
- Viral video shows air passenger using feet to choose in-flight movie
- Taj Mahal found to be most popular 'New Wonder of the World' on social media
- Tourists rush to climb ancient Australian rock formation before it closes to the public
According to YVR Deals, you can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Panama City (PTY) for $387 roundtrip – taxes in, thanks to Aeromexico dropping its prices.
The deal applies to travel in October, November, and the first half of December 2019 as well as January, February, and March 2020.
YVR Deals notes that December is generally when Panama transitions from rainy season to dry season.
Even during the offseason, these tickets can cost between $550 to $700.
The trip has one stop each way in Mexico City for two to three hours.
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Enter your departure and return locations as Vancouver (YVR) and Panama City (PTY), respectively.
3. Choose your dates by selecting either your desired month of travel or clicking “cheapest month.”
4. On the next screen, select flights in green that have a price of $190 or less.