Craving a cheap trip to the concrete jungle?
Well, you’re in luck, because there are some great flight deals from Vancouver to New York City taking place next fall.
You can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to New York City (LGA) for just $368.
Prices around this time of year can start at $430 and can sometimes break the $500 mark.
The flights, operated by WestJet, are between seven to eight hours in duration, including a one to two-hour layover in Toronto each way.
A wide range of dates are available between September and December of 2019.
- Swoop is having a major 3-day sale on a number of its low-cost flights
- You can fly from Vancouver to San Francisco for under $275 roundtrip this fall
- 27 awesome places to eat in New York City
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the Google Flights website.
2. Enter your departure and return destination as Vancouver (YVR) and New York (LGA), respectively.
3. Pick from any selection of dates between September and December, looking for dates with a $368 price tag.
4. Continue to the next screen and proceed with your booking.