So… maybe it’s a good time to book a trip away.
WestJet is hosting a Valentine’s Day seat sale and have lowered the prices to flights across Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Thanks to their three-day sale, you can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Kahului, Maui, Hawaii (OGG) for $375 roundtrip.
- Watch these adorable sea otters make the most of Vancouver's snow (VIDEO)
- Canucks have egg on their face after running out of goalies
- Justin Trudeau just visited Burnaby's La Forêt Bakery (PHOTOS)
Flights are available during March and April of 2019. A handful of flights are also available in May, however, they’ll be priced around the $400 mark. Flights around this time of year can cost anywhere between $500 to $650 or more.
Kahului is home to Maui’s main airport and each leg of the flight is non-stop and about six hours in duration.
Be sure to book fast though, as the sale will only run until Thursday, February 14 at 10:59 pm PST.
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Enter in your departure and return destination as Vancouver (YVR) and Kahului, Maui (OGG), respectively.
3. For your dates, select “cheapest month,” This will open up a calendar view on the next screen.
4. Select your choice of dates and proceed to the next screen.
Note; A handful of options will appear with a $358 price tag. Unfortunately, most of the $358 flights are sold, but selecting them will default you to a flight that’s $377.
You can also find the same prices while booking with WestJet, although Skyscanner seems to give a wider range of dates.