[Get this story and more like it delivered directly to your inbox. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s Newsletter now!]
Missed out on making travel plans for the summer?
That’s okay, it’s never too early to start booking for next season — especially when prices are this low.
According to YVR Deals, Aeromexico has reduced the prices of its fall and winter flights from Vancouver to Mexico.
You can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Cancun, Mexico (CUN) for as low as $346 roundtrip. Other flights around this time are listed between $450 to $650.
Flights are approximately 10 hours in duration and include a stop in Mexico City each way.
Dates can be booked during September, October, and November 0f 2019, as well as select dates in January.
- The most epic hike near Vancouver you've probably never been to
- The best destination to visit during each decade of your life
- You can now rent Tony Stark’s cabin from Avengers: Endgame on Airbnb
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the SkyScanner website.
2. Enter your departing and return destination as Vancouver (YVR) and Cancun, Mexico (CUN).
3. Upon selecting dates, search by “whole month” and select either “cheapest month” or one of the above-mentioned months of your choice.
4. Look for departure and return flights priced around $170.