If you’re not looking forward to the holiday countdown that officially began as soon as November came, then we’ve got something else to get you pumped.
Toronto-based chain The Captain’s Boil is offering its loyal
pirates partons the chance to drown their winter sorrows in unlimited shrimp, potatoes, and corn.
- Starbucks unveils holiday cups and new festive drinks (PHOTOS)
- YouTubers take issue with Canadians' favourite snacks
- Viral Justin Bieber burrito stunt revealed as elaborate prank (VIDEO)
Participating restaurants will be serving up this all-you-can-eat deal from November 19 to December 2 for $24.99 a person.
There are a few rules that come along with a steal of a deal like this. You’ve got to buy a beverage to qualify for the bottomless eats, all members of the party must participate in order, there’s a two-hour seating limit, and there are no takeout options for this promo.
Slowly but surely The Captain’s Boil is taking over Canada. The brand currently operates several outposts in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, and Nova Scotia (although not all of those eateries offer the all-you-can-eat deal).
Here is the full list of participating restaurants in BC:
- 3309 Kingsway, Vancouver
- 3250 Cambie Street, Vancouver
- 1487 Robson Street, Vancouver
- 120 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver
- 1226 – 8338 Capstan Way, Richmond
- 1111 Ponderosa Street, Coquitlam