Canucks fans, the annual California road trip is upon us. Mark your calendars and pack your lucky jersey for the official Vancouver Canucks California Road Trip. This year we’ve partnered with Flight Centre and the Canucks and will be sending two staffers to take part in the annual pilgrimage to southern California.
From January 3 to 5, hundreds of Canucks fans will descend upon L.A. and Anaheim to take the California hockey scene by storm.
Select packages include an exclusive pre-game coaches’ chalk talk, private practice, arena tour and more. Transportation and accommodation are brought to you by Flight Centre.
Choose from a base package starting at $979, which includes flights, accommodation and game tickets for the matchup against L.A. Kings. OR purchase the full road trip package starting at $1,159, which also includes flights, accommodation, exclusive fan experiences (see itinerary below) and game tickets for the California double-header against the L.A. Kings and Anaheim Ducks on January 4 and 5.
The Package Itinerary:
Vancouver – Los Angeles ($1,369)
- Airfare from Vancouver to Los Angeles
- Airport transfer in Los Angeles
- 2 nights accommodation at the Sheraton
- Chalk Talk from Canucks Coaching Staff
- Private Practice
- Meet and Greet with Alumni
- Tour of the Staples Centre
- Lower Bowl Tickets vs. Kings on January 4
Anaheim – Vancouver
- Transfer to Anaheim
- 1 night accommodation at the Hotel Menage
- Lower Bowl Tickets vs. Ducks on January 5
- Airfare from Anaheim to Vancouver
Book your package now through Flight Centre. They also have a package departing from Seattle that is $889.00 and Bellingham at $1099.
Maybe we’ll see you on the trip!