Spring cleaning for a good cause! Canuck Place Children’s Hospice is holding a clothing drive this week in hopes of collecting 10,000 pounds of clothing and textiles.
Drop off your unwanted clothing, textiles and footwear at both hospice locations, and help raise funds for Canuck Place at the same time!
- Used clothing and textiles in any condition
- Rain jackets and outerwear
- Linens and table cloths
- Towels, pillows and quilts
- Leather clothing, handbags and belts
- Shoes, runners, skates and rubbers
Drop off locations
Canuck Place Vancouver
- Address: 1690 Matthews Avenue, Vancouver
- Times: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, March 13
Canuck Place Abbotsford
- Address: 32772 Marshall Road, Abbotsford
- Times: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, March 9 to Friday, March 13
About Canuck Place
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice supports children with life-threatening illnesses through respite for the entire family, pain and symptom care, 24-hour province-wide family support, art, education, music and recreation therapy, bereavement counselling and end-of-life care. Whether life is measured in days, weeks or months, children deserve the opportunity to learn, develop and grow. Canuck Place helps children and families live courageously through life’s most challenging circumstances.