What would you do if you were offered $100,000K? Well if you one of the 1,000 surveyed Canadian women, 1 in 3 women would exchange it for healthy skin for life. It may not be the decision that all of us would make but for some healthy skin is top of mind.
Some other insightful survey results from British Columbia women include:
- 40% confess their skin’s condition makes them concerned about showing more skin during the warmer months
- 64% said their skin played a role in dressing themselves for the day
- 28% have avoided someone’s touch
- 81% and 63% said the face and hands were respectively the biggest areas of concern which makes sense why 77% and 48% respectively put importance on eye cream and body wash.
These results are from independently conducted research by Angus Reid Public Opinion.
If you’re one of those women who would give up $100K for healthy skin, here’s some news for you: a brand new moisturizing skincare line for dry and sensitive skin, is coming exclusively to Vancouver just in time for the warmer weather. Curel is Japan’s number one dry and sensitive skincare brand with a full line of products for the face, body and scalp – all formulated with Advanced Ceramide Therapy. They are fragrance free, and colourant free so it’s safe to use for those with sensitive skin.
Curel will be available at London Drugs on Granville & Georgia (Downtown Vancouver); West Broadway & Cambie (Vancouver); Lougheed Hwy & Barnet, (Coquitlam); Trenant Park Mall, (Delta); Park Royal Shopping Centre, (West Vancouver).
We’re giving away a basket for you to try it yourself! It has a retail value of $148 and includes: Foaming face wash ($18), Makeup cleansing gel ($18), Eye contour Care ($30), Body Cream ($15), Body wash ($15), Shampoo ($15), Conditioner ($15), Exfoliating gloves ($6), Moisturizing gloves ($6) and a face cloth ($10).
1. RT the following:
- I entered to win a skin carebasket from @CurelCanada via @VancityBuzz @cwistal http://ow.ly/aos3B RT to Enter!
2. Comment below on with your biggest skin problem.
Contest ends April 25, 2012. Good luck to all who enter!