Welcome to Vancity Buzz’s Election 2015 coverage for Metro Vancouver. Refresh this post on October 19 for up-to-date information for the Vancouver Quadra riding.
RE-ELECTS JOYCE MURRAY, LIBERAL
The Vancouver Quadra riding encompasses UBC and the more westerly portions of Vancouver’s West Side. Politically, people in this region tend to be more centrist and are currently represented by Liberal MP Joyce Murray, who is running again in the 2015 election.
Here is a map of the district:
- Conservative: Blair Lockhart 13,241/25.9%
- NDP: Scott Andrews 5,460/10.7%
- Liberal: Joyce Murray (Incumbent) RE-ELECTED 29,972/58.7%
- Green: Kris Constable 2,148/4.2%
- Radical Marijuana: Marc Boyer 135/0.3%
- Independent: Jean-Francois Caron 57/0.1%
- Pirate: Trevor Clinton Walper 83/0.2%
8:30 p.m. – As of now, the projected winner for this riding is Joyce Murray of the Liberal Party.