Welcome to Vancity Buzz’s Election 2015 coverage for Metro Vancouver. Refresh this post on October 19 for up-to-date information for the Langley-Aldergrove riding.
RE-ELECTS MARK WARAWA, CONSERVATIVE
Long-time Conservative MP Mark Warawa campaigns in Langley-Aldergrove, a new riding created in the 2012 federal redistribution. The area has a long history of Conservative voting, and polls are forecasting a Conservative clinch.
Here is a map of the district:
- Conservative: Mark Warawa ELECTED 27,343/45.5%
- NDP: Margot Sangster 7,664/12.8%
- Liberal: Leon Jensen 21,905/36.5%
- Green: Simmi Saminder Kaur Dhillon 2,624/4.4%
- Libertarian: Lauren Southern 560/0.9%
8:41 p.m. – As of now the projected winner for the riding is Mark Warawa of the Conservative Party.