Welcome to Vancity Buzz’s Election 2015 coverage for Metro Vancouver. Refresh this post on October 19 for up-to-date information for the Abbotsford riding.
RE-ELECTS ED FAST, CONSERVATIVE
A definite Conservative stronghold, Ed Fast has served as MP for the riding since 2006, Abbotsford has been a largely right-leaning riding almost since its creation.
Here is a map of the district:
Conservative candidate Ed Fast has been re-elected in Abbotsford.
- Conservative: Ed Fast (Incumbent) RE-ELECTED 23,129/48.2%
- NDP: Jen Martel 6,583/13.7%
- Liberal: Peter Njenga 15,773/32.9%
- Green: Stephen Fowler 2,416/5.0%
- Marxist-Leninst: David MacKay 109/0.2%