Canadian Club Serves up Whisky Whisdom Prize Packs, Valued at Over $250
Vancouver whisky enthusiasts can now officially Join The Club – Canadian Club that is. Last month, iconic Canadian whisky brand Canadian Club unveiled the CC Club, a club for enthusiasts of smooth, easy-drinking whisky and the Whisky Whisdom that comes along with it, led by the Canadian Club® Chairman.
Whisky Whisdom offers tips for whisky occasions where beer just won’t do the job – from life and style tips, to food and cocktail recipes.
Canadian Club has offered up three Whisky Whisdom prize packs that contain everything a Vancouverite needs to get looking and feeling sharp for that whisky occasion, including:
- A cocktail kit to make the perfect Canadian Club cocktail for any occasion
- $100 at Zara so you can look sharp for any occasion: a new business meeting, date night or dinner party
- $100 at iTunes to upgrade your music library with music you can be proud to play in front everyone from your boss to your date
- $50 at M&M Meat Shop for that perfect Canadian Club “Chairman approved” cut of beef
You can enter in one of these three simple ways (each mechanism results in one entry, so enter in three ways to triple your chances!):
- Retweet the following tweet including the hashtags #canadianclub & #whiskywhisdom:
- Enter to win a #whiskywhisdom prize pack valued at over $300 from #CanadianClub & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/l3Dud RT to enter
- Share one of the following #whiskywhisdom sayings on Twitter (or create your own, remembering to use the hashtag #whiskywhisdom):
- If you think whisky burns, you’re drinking the wrong whisky
- Always go with your gut. Unless your gut tells you to have beer at a cocktail party
- Bump whisky glasses, not fists
- Food is meant to be eaten, not posted
- Your boss is not a dude. Or a bro for that matter
- Order your drink for the job you want, not the one you have
- Learn to make one good meal. Frozen pizza doesn’t count
- If you’re putting on a shirt that has buttons, it’s a whisky night
- Leave a comment on this blog with your own whisky whisdom or one of the examples above.
Contest ends May 23, 2013. Three winners will be drawn randomly.
Winners: Alicia C., Jay Paul and Dianna Chow