FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Dust off your skis and wax your boards, it’s time to hit the slopes.
On January 27, the 4th annual CIBC National Ski and Snowboard Day will be taking place from coast to coast, giving Canadians incredible access to the nation’s majestic winter playgrounds.
From Yukon Territory to Newfoundland and Labrador, 18 ski and snowboard resorts have teamed up with Alpine Canada, Canada Snowboard and Freestyle Canada to offer discounted lift tickets and various onsite guest experiences.
Whether you’re a seasoned mountain pro or completely new to skiing and snowboarding, CIBC National Ski and Snowboard Day is the perfect excuse to head outside and enjoy the great outdoors this winter.
Each participating resort will be offering its own unique offer and experience, so find the resort closest to you to learn what you can expect.
Participating Ski Resorts
- Mount Sima – Yukon Territory
- Whistler Blackcomb – Whistler, British Columbia
- Grouse Mountain – Vancouver, British Columbia
- Mount Washington – Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- RED Mountain Resort – Rossland, British Columbia
- Silver Star Mountain Resort – Vernon, British Columbia
- Panorama Mountain Resort – Purcell Mountains, British Columbia
- Tabor Mountain Resort – Prince George, British Columbia
- Nakiska Mountain – Calgary, Alberta
- Castle Mountain – Pincher Creek, Alberta
- Misery Mountain Ski Resort – Peace River, Alberta
- Holiday Mountain Resort – La Rivière, Manitoba
- Blue Mountain – Collingwood, Ontario
- Horseshoe Valley – Barrie, Ontario
- Stoneham Resort – Quebec City, Quebec
- Mont-Tremblant – Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Mont Farlagne – Saint-Jacques, New Brunswick
- Marble Mountain – Steady Brook, Newfoundland
So round up your friends and family and get ready to celebrate Canada’s love of winter snow sports.
We’ll see you on the slopes!
When: January 27, 2018
Where: Participating resorts across Canada