Canada Day Events in Vancouver
There are plenty of things to do this Canada Day Long Weekend. While many will be skipping out of town, we’ve compiled a list 10 things to check out this Canada Day Long Weekend.
Top 10 Canada Day Long Weekend Events in Vancouver
1. Canada Day at Canada Place: Celebrate Canada Day with 200,000 of your closest friends. Lots to do including the annual Canada Day Parade
2. Canada Day at Granville Island. This is where locals will be if they don’t want to put up with huge crowds at Canada Place
3. Canada Day Fireworks at Burrard Inlet
4. Canada Day Block Party: Celebrate the nation’s birthday with a block party East Van style. There will be plenty of food trucks on scene for this.
6. Canada Day in Surrey/Cloverdale
7. Canada Day long weekend party guide
8. Richmond Night Market and Summer Night Market
10. Canada Day at the Burnaby Village Museum