Over 100,000 people celebrate Canada’s birthday in the Vancouver suburb of Surrey. The festival features outstanding musical acts, the Shooting Stars Midway, great food, and plenty of interactive activities for all ages.
Be sure to stay all night and experience the fireworks finale!
MAINSTAGE SCHEDULE – JULY 1, 2014 Set Times 2014 Performers
- 11 a.m. Matt Henry
- 11:30 a.m. Norma McKnight
- 12 p.m. Will Stroet
- 1:05 p.m. Vancity Bhangra
- 1:30 p.m. Cedar Hills Caledonian Pipe Band
- 1:30 p.m. Opening Ceremonies – Mayor & Council
- 2 p.m. DRS Bboy Crew
- 2:30 p.m. Halfway To Hollywood
- 3:30 p.m. Ray Gibson
- 4:30 p.m. Country Divas
- 5:30 p.m. Barracuda – Heart Tribute Band
- 6:10/7:10/8:15/10:15 p.m. Flip-Out
- 6:30 p.m. Kyprios
- 7:30 p.m. Daniel Wesley
- 9:00 p.m. Matthew Good
- 10:15 p.m. Fireworks Spectacular
Canada Day Fireworks Surrey 2014 begin at 10:15 p.m.
The spectacular Surrey Canada Day fireworks display will light up the sky again this year.
For the best view of the fireworks, make sure you are on the field of the Cloverdale Millennium Amphitheater, looking above the Chevron Main stage.
Canada Day Surrey 2014
Date: Tuesday, July 1 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Location: Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre, Surrey (176 Street & 64th Avenue).