For Canada Day this year Surrey has a great lineup. For years the suburb threw the largest Canada Day bash in BC. That title now belongs to Vancouver, however, Surrey is no slouch.
- 9:00pm Platinum Blonde
- 8:55pm O Canada with Mark Donnelly
- 7:30pm Sloan
- 6:30pm Aerosmith Rocks
- 5:30pm Crystal Shawanda
- 4:30pm Dear Rouge
- 3:30pm Good For Grapes
- 2:45pm Madison Bell & Bryden Veinot
- 2:30pm Cole Armour
- 2:00pm Surrey Celebration Dance Team
- 1:30pm Grand March featuring the Cedar Hills Caledonian Pipe Band followed by
- Opening Ceremonies with Mayor & Council
- 12:30pm Korean National Farmers Band & Tight Rope Walker
- 11:30am Norman Foote
- 11:00am ZenApproach Performance
Canada Day Surrey 2013 Fireworks at 10:15pm
The spectacular Surrey Canada Day fireworks display will light up the sky again this year and will close out a day filled with Canadian pride.
For the best view of the fireworks, we recommend being on the field of the Cloverdale Millennium Amphitheater, looking above the Chevron Mainstage.
Monday, July 1, 2013
10:00am to 10:30pm
Cloverdale Millennium Amphitheatre, Surrey, BC Canada
176 Street & 64th Avenue
See the Map to the Canada Day location (Website. New window.)
Schedule of Events
View the full lineup online.