Black Friday and Cyber Monday, to some, may quite possibly be the most exciting holiday of the year.
And to those that feel that way, we don’t blame you.
Because, what could be more exciting than scoring some of the best bargains and discounts on big brands and items you actually want?
With the major shopping extravaganza just days away, we compiled a list of the best deals that you should keep an eye on during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- See also:
View this post on Instagram
Contiki: Jetsetters can enjoy savings of up to 30% off a selection of its most legendary trips around the world including Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Queenstown, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, and Peru. Offer runs from November 29 to December 2.
Busabout: This year, Busabout is offering savings of up to 20% off a selection of its iconic itineraries and Hop-on Hop-off passes, which allow you to combine the flexibility of solo travel with the social atmosphere of a guided vacation. Offer runs from November 28 to December 3.
Trafalgar: Trafalgar, the world leader in guided vacations, is offering travellers savings up to 20% off per person on select worldwide trips (Europe and Britain, North America, Africa, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand). This offer runs from November 29 to December 2.
Insight Vacations: Calling all Europe lovers. Insight Vacations, the global leader in premium guided vacations, is offering Black Friday savings until Cyber Monday for first-time guests with 15% off all trips and 20% off to past guests on all journeys to Ireland, France, Scandinavia, and Russia in summer of 2020. Past guests have early access to the offer on November 21, while first-time guests can access the deals on November 25 until Cyber Monday, December 2.
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts: Eager to escape the cold? This luxury resort chain is offering discounts of up to 30% off during this week’s presale, and up to 20% off from Black Friday to Cyber Monday. Travellers looking to beat the winter blues at any of its amazing locations in Mexico, the Caribbean, and beyond, can register at My Iberostar and using the code FRIDAY19 to discount their stay at its five-star hotels.
Between November 29 and December 2, be one of the first five guests to make a booking at any Accent Inns or Hotel Zed property, and you’ll receive a whopping 75% off your room rate (for any stay up until April 30, 2020).
However, if you’re not one of the first, don’t lose sleep over it. The next ten people to book will still receive 50% off their rate.
And for those who just aren’t morning people, all guests who are not one of the first 15 and still book during the shopping weekend will receive a 25% discount on a future stay.
View this post on Instagram
Apple: The tech giant’s four-day shopping event is officially here. You can get an Apple Store gift card of up to $280 on select products during the shopping event. The deal is on now until December 2.
- iPhone XR or iPhone 8: Get a $70 Apple Store gift card.
- Apple Watch: Buy an Apple Watch Series 3 — Space Grey Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band/ Apple Watch Series 3 Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band/ Apple Watch Series 3 Space Grey Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band: Get a $35 Apple Store Gift Card.
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case or with Charging Case: Get a $35 gift card.
- iPad: Buy an iPad Pro, get a $140 gift card; buy an iPad Air, get a $70 gift card; buy an iPad mini, get a $70 gift card.
- Mac: Buy a 13-inch MacBook Pro, get a $280 gift card; buy a MacBook Air, get a $140 gift card; buy an iMac, get a $280 gift card; buy an iMac Pro, get a $280 gift card.
- Apple TV and HomePod: Buy an Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K, get a $35 gift card; buy a HomePod, get a $70 gift card.
- Beats by Dr. Dre: Buy Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, get a $140 gift card; buy Powerbeats Pro, get a $70 gift card; buy Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, get a $70 gift card.
Microsoft: You can save on laptops, monitors, accessories, select Surface Pros, Xbox One consoles, Xbox Game Passes, Xbox One controllers, Samsung Galaxy watches, and more. Most deals start on November 28 at 12 am ET.
Dell: If you’re looking to give the gift of tech this year, Dell has you covered. Doorbuster deals include:
- Dell G5 Gaming Desktop: $1399.99 (Save $739)
- 9th Gen /i7 / 256GB/ SSD 6GB/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- XPS 15: $1849.99 (Save $500)
- 9th / i7-9750H / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650
- New Alienware m17 Gaming Laptop: $2499.99 (Save $600)
- 9th Gen /i7-9750H/ NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060/ 512GB SSD
- XPS 13: $1679.99 (Save $320)
- 8th Gen/ i7-8565U /256GB Solid State Drive
- New Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop: $779.99 (Save $209)
- 10th Gen/ i7-1065G7/256GB SSD
Sonos: Those looking to set up their home theatre should check out Sonos this Black Friday. Shoppers can enjoy 20% off at Sonos.com and retailers nationwide. So, what does this look like?
- Save $180 on Sub, Playbar, and Playbase (Black Friday price: $719, regularly $899)
- Save $160 on Amp (Black Friday price: $639, regularly $799)
- Save $100 on Beam (Black Friday price: $399, regularly $499)
Deals run from midnight on November 28 through December 2.
Best Buy: Discounts will be available on laptops, computer accessories, headphones and portable Bluetooth speakers, TVs and home theatres, cameras and accessories, cellphones, wearable technology, smart home products, small appliances, major appliances, baby and maternity products, and watches. The sale starts online November 28 at 9 pm ET and in-store November 29 at 6 am local time.
PlayStation: Gamers can get their hands on incredible deals on PS4s, PlayStation 4 Pros, PS VR, headsets, games, and more. The deal runs from November 28 through December 6.
Orchard: Orchard is offering 10% off its entire selection of high quality used smartphones in addition to extending its warranty by an extra 30 days to January 31, 2020. Deals include:
- iPhone 7 from $239 (regular $265)
- iPhone 8 from $413 (regular $459)
- iPhone X from $647 (regular $719)
This offer is available from November 29 through December 2.
Staples Canada: Get ready for hundreds of thoughtful gift ideas and popular, must-have items all at the lowest prices of the year. Staples Canada stores will open at 7 am on Black Friday (where permitted) and the first 30 customers in line will receive a free $15 Staples gift card.
Top Black Friday deals include:
- MacBook Air 13-inch (previous generation), $949.99 (save $250, regular $1199.99), and receive a $20 Staples Gift Card with the purchase of this MacBook Air
- iPad 10.2” 32GB (7th Generation), $369.99 (save $60, regular $429.99), and receive a $20 Staples Gift Card with the purchase of this iPad
- Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Laptop, $399.99 (save $250, regular $649.99)
- MSI 27” Curved 144Hz 1ms Gaming Monitor, $249.99 (save $150, regular $399.99)
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $149.99 (save $180, regular $329.99)
- Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Speaker, $125.99 (save 50%, regular $249.99)
- FitBit Charge 3 Advanced Fitness Tracker, $129.99 (save $70, regular $199.99)
- Google Nest Hub, $89.99 (save $80, regular $169.99)
- HP Wireless OfficeJet 4-in-1 Printer, $29.99 (save $70, regular $99.99)
- Tru Red 16-Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder, $169.99 (save $90, regular $259.99)
- SodaStream Source Sparkling Starter Kit, $98.99 (save $51, regular $149.99)
- Swiss Mobility Hard Side Luggage (any size), $39.98
- Wifi Smart Bulb, $11.99 (save 40%, regular $19.99)
- Save 25% off Select Kano Coding Kits, including Disney Frozen 2 and Star Wars The Force Coding Kits, $74.99 (regular $99.99)
- Save 25% on S’well and S’ip by S’well bottles, from $26.24
- Reebok Backpacks and Waist Packs from $12.00
- Buy any 3 Crayola Products and Save 30%
Shoppers can also get a head start on their Black Friday shopping online with deals going live on staples.ca at 12 am EST on November 29.
Audible.ca: You can discover the world’s largest library of audiobooks with Audible.ca’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. For a limited time, the service has a membership offer of two free audiobook titles, with your first 30 days free. This deal is available through Cyber Week, November 25 to December 6.
View this post on Instagram
Altitude Sports: You can enjoy major discounts from over 300 leading brands including The North Face, Sorel, Patagonia, Burton, Levis, and more during Altitude Sports massive Black Friday sale. There will also be free shipping on Canadian orders over $49 and 55% off lifetime memberships. Altitude Sports Black Friday deal is on now until December 2.
Frank and Oak: This Black Friday, Frank And Oak wants to do better for you and for the planet. In addition to offering 30% off in stores and sitewide (some exclusions apply), Frank and Oak has partnered with One Tree Planted to plant a tree in the Peruvian Amazon for each purchase made, to help support global reforestation. The deal runs from November 27 at 9 am ET until December 1, 9 am ET.
Bailey Nelson: On Black Friday, Bailey Nelson shoppers can expect select frames for as low as $80. This even includes some of the Australian brand’s most popular brands including The Aston in Black, The Barkley in Whiskey Champagne, and The Grayson in Black, which all retails for $145. This deal is available from November 27 through December 2.
Sephora: Calling all beauty lovers, Sephora is offering both Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that you won’t want to miss.
- You can enjoy up to 50% off select sets. Offer available from November 27 through December 2.
- You can enjoy $25 and under select products. Offer available from November 28 through December 2.
- You can enjoy up to 50% off select products every day. Offer available from November 25 through December 2.
Roots: The popular Canadian retailer is offering 30% off sitewide and six daily offers at 40% off. The sale begins on November 27 and runs through December 2.
Endy: This Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Endy is holding its biggest sale to date, with 10% off sitewide, no restrictions. It will run from November 22 through December 3.
Privilege Clothing: Get ready for Privilege Clothing’s BIGGEST sale ever. Shoppers can get their hands on 50% off all Canada Goose outerwear, 70% off all A/G Denim, markdowns up to 80% off, plus 30% off all regular priced items.
Piperwest: This is a deal everyone can enjoy. Piperwest is offering shoppers a BOGO deal on its timepieces. The deal runs from November 28 through December 2. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY.
BEARPAW: On Black Friday, BEARPAW is offering free shipping to its customers. Offer available from November 26 through December 1.
DUER: You can get your denim on with DUER’s amazing Black Friday deals. Shoppers can enjoy 25% off one item, 30% off two items, and 35% off three or more items. This deal runs from November 25 through December 2.
Aldo: Enjoy 50% off the original price of sale styles, 20% off all regularly priced styles on Black Friday and buy two and get 25% off for Cyber Monday. The sale begins on November 29.
Hunter Boots: Customers can expect 25% off select collections and an extra 10% off sale items. Exclusive daily deals will also be offered on an assortment of classic Hunter boots.
EQ3: 20% off all EQ3 products, plus an additional 20% off all clearance items, and free shipping on purchases over $1000
Knix: Knix will be 20 to 50% off sitewide and they will also have mystery bags which will be a bundle of either leakproof or essential underwear at a discount where you pick the silhouette and size, and then they pick the colours. On Black Friday itself, they are doing a free Longevity Bra with any purchase over $150 (still with the 20-50% off running). On Cyber Monday, it will be a free pair of Thigh Savers with any purchase over $150.
- Custom suits starting at $389 ($150 off) with regular door crashers at $319 ($220 off)
- Seasonal FW19 suits from $449 (regular $539)
- Luxury suits and tuxedos $569 (regular $599)
- Overcoats $399-$449 (regular $495)
Bather: Canadians can enjoy 30% off site-wide with the code BFCM30. This deal is available from midnight on November 29 through December 2.
Nordstrom/ Nordstrom Rack: Nordstrom Canada will have over 1000 items at up to 50% off from November 27 – December 2, plus an additional spend and get an e-gift card offer of spending $125, get $25/spend $250, get $50/spend $400, get $100. Nordstrom Rack Canada will also have great deals for Black Friday, offering on-trend apparel, accessories and shoes from many of the top brands at Nordstrom with an additional 30% off red-tag clearance. From November 29 through December 2.
Callula Co.: Shoppers can enjoy $20 off every purchase made from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Additionally, on December 3, $50 from every purchase will be donated to Girl Up on Giving Tuesday. This is valid from November 29 through December 3.
David’s Tea: With the holidays just around the corner, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the perfect occasions to stock up on all you need to bring everyone together this season. David’s Tea will have in-store and online deals available with discounts ranging from 30 to 70%. The deals are available from November 22 through December 2.
Tissot: You can enjoy discounts of up to 50% off select watches online. Tissot also has a 30-day free return policy and consumers can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and PayPal. Tissot’s deals are available until December 3 at 11 am.
Tilley: Shoppers can enjoy 10% off Tilley hats and15% off apparel and accessories. The deal is available from November 28 through December 2.
Ten Thousand Villages: You can enjoy 25% off your entire purchase from November 29 through December 1. Additionally, Ten Thousand Villages is offering up to 70% off select products from November 30 through December 1, and 30% off online only just on December 2.
IKEA $1 Breakfast: Sure, Black Friday shopping is fun, but have you heard of dirt-cheap breakfast? That’s what you’ll be able to get if you head to IKEA (instead of the hectic mall) on the morning of November 29. With stores opening at 8 am, IKEA locations across Canada will be offering their classic breakfast for $1. Deal valid at participating locations on November 29.
YYOGA: Yogis can perfect their downward dog with this discount YYOGA at Home deal for an annual subscription for $78 for Black Friday through to Cyber Monday. Additionally, you can enjoy 25% off Manduka gear and accessories. These deals are valid from November 29 through December 2.
Encircled: Ethically made, sustainable clothing line Encircled is offering 20% off select styles and 50% off door crasher items during its online Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. Online sale starts at 12:01 am EST on November 29 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 2.
Saje Wellness: The Canadian retailer will be offering major deals on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year, including:
Black Friday: November 29
- 20% off everything in-store and online
- Limited edition Community Pocket Farmacy on sale for $30 with a $30 purchase (regular $65)
- This kit includes Saje’s five most loved oil blends in a convenient carrying case.
Cyber Monday: December 2
- 20% off everything and free shipping online only.
- For one day, Saje will be offering its limited-edition Wellness 101 kit for $30 with a $30 purchase (regularly $60).
- Wellness 101 includes the Peppermint Halo Remedy, Liquid Sunshine diffuser blend, and the brand new Aroma Om Petite Ultrasonic Diffuser.
PetSmart: Pet parents can save all weekend with PetSmart’s Black Friday Sale. Treats members get the lowest prices of the year on select food, treats, and litter, plus there are savings up to 50% on many toys, habitats, holiday apparel, and more in-store and online. This deal runs from November 29 through December 1.
On Friday, November 29 only, the first 20 customers at each PetSmart store across Canada will receive a free PetSmart gift card worth $20. Doors open at 7 am.
Ever New Melbourne: Shoppers can enjoy 30% storewide online and instore in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver. It’s the perfect time to pick up some new outerwear, holiday dresses, and chic winter essentials.
Sleep Country: Sleep Country’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals begin Friday morning so prices start then and end on December 3. Sleep Country’s main Black Friday deal is saving the tax and stores will open early at 8 am. Some of the deals to look out for include:
RW&CO.: From workwear to knits, RW&CO. has your holiday fits and gifts covered this season Enjoy 40% off in-store and online on Black Friday and 40% on Cyber Monday.
Wonderbra: This proudly Canadian lingerie brand is offering modern and sensual styles while respecting the promise of comfort. Shopping deals include:
- Black Friday, November 29: Up to 75% off selected bra and panty styles
- Cyber Monday, December 2: Up to 40% off sitewide and free shipping