As if Vancouverites are not already hooked on the offerings of the world’s largest caffeine distributor: for a limited time only, you can get a second Starbucks holiday drink for free!
The buy one holiday drink and get one free deal lasts from Wednesday, November 12 to Sunday, November 16 between the hours of 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The offer is valid on both sides of the border – in both Canadian and American stores.
In Canada, Starbucks’ holiday drink menu includes the Caramel Brule Latte, Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte and the brand new Chestnut Praline Latte.
- SEE ALSO:
- Phew! Starbucks brings back Gingerbread Latte to Vancouver after public outcry
- Starbucks delivery could make your fancy coffee dreams come true
- 10 habits of Starbucks drinkers
- This is why Starbucks keeps spelling your name wrong (VIDEO)
- Beer and wine coming to Starbucks Vancouver locations in the evenings?
— Starbucks Canada (@StarbucksCanada) November 10, 2014
Feature Image: Chimpr/Flickr