From niow to September 7, four Canadian cities, including Vancouver, will participate in the second annual Burger Week. The event is meant for burger lovers to break their regular burger eating ways and try something new.
Burger Week 2013 Vancouver Participating Restaurants
Burger: Special West Coast Burger – $9.95
- Salmon burger is made of dill mayo, tomato, avocado, bacon and fresh pacific salmon
Address: 911 Granville Street, Vancouver
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Vera’s Burger Shack
Burgers and prices vary
Address: 1030 Davie Street, Vancouver
The Regal Beagle
Burger: Duck Burger – $10
- Pan seared duck patty seasoned with a special blend of spices, quince chutney, quick pickled butternut squash on a potato bun accompanied by a fresh Jicima slaw, topped by smoked mozzarella
Address: 2283 West Broadway, Vancouver
Hours: Monday-Sunday: 11 a.m. to midnight
Burger: The Legendary P2 Melt Burger – $9.95
- Splitz burger, with Grilled Portabello Mushrooms, Pancetta Bacon and Oka cheese, with rocket greens and lemon garlic aioli
Address: 4242 Main Street, Vancouver
Hours: Monday-Sunday from 11:30 a.m.
Burger: Captain Davies Capital Burger – $4.95
- Fire grilled Black Rum infused beef slathered in our spicy jerk sauce, topped with crumbled goat cheese and fresh pineapple salsa. Finished with mixed artisan greens grilled red onion and sliced tomato on our chimmichurri mayo coated gourmet burger bun.
Address: 1178 Davie Street, Vancouver
Hours: Sunday-Monday: 11 a.m. to midnight
Burger Etc. BBQ House
Burger: Tex Mex Burger – $10
Address: 4091 Hastings Street, Burnaby
Tuesday-Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday noon to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday: noon to 8:30 p.m.
Tera V Burger
Burger: No Bull Burger
Address: 2961 West Broadway, Vancouver
Burger: The Lamb Royale with Cheese – $10
- A house-made olive infused lamb patty topped with feta cheese and crispy fried eggplant on a grilled bun smothered with tahini and arugula.
Address: 1227 Granville Street, Vancouver
Sunday-Monday: 3 to 10 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 3 to 11 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Romer’s Burger Bar
Burgers and prices vary
Address: 1873 West 4th Avenue, Vancouver
The Pint Public House
Burger: For the Love of Cheese – $10
Address: 455 Abbott Street, Vancouver
Hours: Monday-Sunday : 11 a.m.to 2 a.m.