Montreal Canadiens forward and Vancouver Giants alumni Brendan Gallagher will host his second annual celebrity softball game on August 13 at Nat Bailey Stadium. Proceeds from the game benefit Shriners Hospital for Children.
Last year’s game raised over $15,000.
Aside from Gallagher, NHL players confirmed for this year’s game include:
- Milan Lucic (Edmonton Oilers)
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (Edmonton Oilers)
- Morgan Rielly (Toronto Maple Leafs)
- Mark Scheifele (Winnipeg Jets)
- Lance Bouma (Calgary Flames)
- Sam Reinhart (Buffalo Sabres)
Also confirmed are a trio of former Vancouver Canucks, including:
- Kyle Wellwood
- Dave Babych
- Paul Reinhart
Tickets to the event are just $5 and are available online.