Fraser Health is warning patrons who visited the Boston Pizza located at 1956 152 Street in Surrey last week that they could be at risk for potential COVID-19 exposure.
The possible exposure occurred between March 9 to 13 during the following hours:
- March 9, 2021, from 5 to 10 pm
- March 10, 2021, from noon to 10 pm
- March 11, 2021, from 4 to 10 pm
- March 12, 2021, from noon to 11 pm
- March 13, 2021, from noon to 11 pm
Fraser Health says that while this exposure is believed to be low risk, they would like anyone who was at the restaurant on these dates and between these times to self-monitor for symptoms.