For its 13th year, the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is going bigger and better, and is coming to the city with a full week of stellar culinary events from April 26 to May 3.
Born 3 Eggs
Born 3 Eggs are the result of extensive research aimed at modifying the fat in the egg yolk. Through an advanced formulation, Abbotsford-based Born 3 has been able to develop an all vegetarian chicken feed, which contains a unique combination of ingredients like flax seed, wheat, corn and soybean mean, which together modify the fat in the yolk.
Based on their research, Born 3 is confident that their eggs are truly a nutritionally enhanced premium egg that can be enjoyed any way you crack it!
- One year’s supply of eggs from Born 3 Eggs (four cartons of eggs per month for 12 months)
- 2 tickets to EAT! Vancouver at BC Place
Total prize valued at $275
To enter to win a year’s supply of eggs from Born 3 Eggs and a pair of tickets to EAT! Vancouver at BC Place, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Get cracking! Win a year’s supply of eggs from @Born3Eggs + 2 tickets to @Eat_Vancouver via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/M93zc RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us how you like your eggs. (1 entry)
3. Follow Vancity Buzz’s new food Twitter account – @VCBFood. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Regram the following on Instagram using the hashtag #EatBuzzVCB and tag & follow @EatVancouver & @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on April 30, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Winner: Vivian L.
Vancity Buzz is proud to be the exclusive online sponsor of EAT! Vancouver